Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the pressures on

ohhh mannn so tomorrows our first home game! and it just happens to be against the best team in our league mt.eden -_- what a way to debut at home. i have no idea how good their team is this year so your guess is as good as mine. the coaches and many others are expecting a win from me and mikey so i really dont want to let anyone down. i really have to bring my A game, step it up, and give it my all tomorrow. this game will really determine how good me and mikey are as a team. i hope alot of people watch though, i like a good crowd for an intense game. hopefully we give a good show, better yet hopefully we take the win. we shall see. anyone who can make it tomorrow, come through! afterschool in the gym. come support me and the team for our first home game though. wish us luck. LETS DO THIS!

p.s- i hate allergies :'(

1 comment: