Friday, July 31, 2009

And I Wonder...

soooooo. i've been thinking again.....*dramatic pause*...i know in that moment you thought "damn here comes another deep one from tony" cuz its never a good post when im really thinking lol :P

alright so if u dont already know, im gonna be moving into my dorm in a lil under a month (aug22 to be exact) so lately ive been spending kinda alot of time with my friends and all, just hangin out. there are people who i will no longer see half as often as i do now. everyone seems to be going their seperate ways, or maybe its just me? then lately, ive been hanging out with people i dont normally hang out with, and just kickin it with them. no names now. but yeah been getting closer to some of my friends that i havent been as close to before. theres just some questions that are floating off the top of my head.

for example, if me and certain people were'nt surely going to be seperated in the near future, would i be spending as much time with him/her/them as i do now? would we be getting as close as we currently are? because before, when we had all the time in the world, we didnt even really talk. so it just makes me wonder. what if i wasnt moving away for college, n we were staying in the same area still, would we be taking advantage of the times we have?

another thing, i've faded away from a couple, or should i say most of my friends too and this is probably also because of the fact that im going. what if i wasnt though? would we still be close as before? or still be faded from eachother? i did tell myself it was for the best so it wouldnt suck as much later on. but thing is, like i said up there, im getting closer to some other friends too. will this just come back to butt me in my ass later? cuz i dont want to get even closer with some people just to pretty much leave em.

are people holding back things on me because they know its pointless since im going? man i dont know whats the better decision! its either, gain a better friendship with some only to leave them later on which sucks, or fade away from people i'd want to be close with knowing its better for both parties to have a smaller impact when the time comes which also sucks big booties and i cannot lie. damn what to do????

this can apply for anyone. im not thinking of one person as i type this. im actually thinking of many. if u have the slightest thought that you might be a part of this, then ask yourself these questions as if i was asking you.

yeah just some shit on my mind, what better place to spill but my blogspot right? as always, i thank you for taking your time to read. if u havent already, listen to my myspace playlist because its eargasmic. if u havent already, follow me on twitter. click the t icon on the right side. if u dont have a twitter, u must live under a rock. k everyone stay cool :)

p.s- HAPPY AUGUST! this is a beautiful month if i do say so myself. (;

1 comment: