Friday, March 12, 2010

The Feeling is Mutual.

Personally, I don't think there's a feeling worse than feeling like you're the only one trying in a possible relationship. This probably applies for any friendship, not just someone I may be 'talking' to, but any friendship. I hate it when I feel like I'm the only one trying to talk to the other person. Why do I always have to say something first? Is there a rule that the guys always have to talk first? Guys like to feel like their company is wanted too you know, girls aren't the only ones. For some reason, if I'm the one that has to start a conversation with a girl first, I feel like I'm the only one wanting to actually talk, while she is only talking to me since I talked first. I often get someone telling me "wow you never talk to me anymore!" or "i miss you! but you never talk to me!" and the first thing that would go through my mind is "well that's a two way road ya know!". How can someone say you never talk to them when they never attempt to talk to you? If they don't talk to me in a while, I tend to feel like they don't have time or I'd be annoying them so I decide to just leave them be.

Honestly, I know this sounds cheesy and all, but I truly smile when someone I want to talk to hits me up first because it shows me they actually wanna talk and that I slipped into their mind just enough for them to strike a conversation. I've been through things in the past where I would be the one to hit up the girl, I actually had a thing for, first all the time, and when I felt like it was only me trying, I would stop and the feelings would fade. Then later on, I would find out she liked me too and that she didn't understand why I would just suddenly stop talking to her. Well now you know.

Ladies, I know you like to play hard to get or don't wanna come off as easy and what not, but it doesn't hurt to show a little mutual feeling towards that guy. I don't think girls understand that we guys love it when the girl shows she wants to spend time with us too. If you like him too, show a little something that says there's something there instead of leaving him feeling like its not mutual. Trust me when I say this, if you don't show us the feeling is mutual, when it is, we will eventually stop trying and possibly miss out on something that could have been great.


Ahhh who am I to say though right?! :p

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhhoops, I deleted it.

    "Awww Tony the tiger, I feel the same way."

    ReplyDelete