Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Here.

One day, if your ever feeling down and out,
or feeling so blue like nothing can make u cheer up.
i want you to think of me.
not to sound conceited, just bare with me here.
think of all the great moments we shared,
the good conversations we had,
the relaxing times we had together,
the fun we would endure with one another.
even if we haven't been through a lot,
or we've been through it all together,
just think of one moment where I've made you laugh,
something ive done that was really stupid.
think of me giving you a hug when you need it most.
i just want you to know that I'd be there for you,
no matter who you are.
if you feel you have no one to turn to,
know that im here for you.
cuz i know exactly what it feels like in that situation,
to really need someone to lean on but have no one.
to feel completely alone.
it sucks.

so i just hope that next time ur down,
think of us,
and know that im here for u.
i'm always willing to lend you an ear,
to listen to any of your troubles at the moment,
or a shoulder to lean on, or cry on.
i just hope in some way,
i can be the reason you'd smile again.


If I've ever really helped someone that's down,
than I've done my job.


From the heart right there.

1 comment: