Saturday, June 13, 2009

its all over

high school is over! i cant even believe it. doesnt even feel like it either. i wont be seeing most of anyone from there anymore. damn why hasnt it hit me? i didnt even cry like i thought i wouldve. maybe im just not personally that sad. the ceremony was pretty fun though, i looked like a monk in the cap n gown lol. well its all over everyone. im gonna miss everyone of my friends. there are literally only 2 people i know going to sjsu and im not close to either.

after the ceremony, as everyone goes to have a good dinner with their whole family, me on the other hand has an argument with my mom that causes no family dinner at all and she pretty much ruined my night. i havent talked to her since last night, i dnt know how to forgive her for ruining my one special night. all i wanted was a good family dinner with everyone but that was too much to ask for. whatever... then i just went and kicked it with the friends.

anyways, its officially summer! i needa go find a job again -_-. i dont know where to search? i'll figure it out. with all this free time on my hands, i dont know what i'll be doing. i hope i get to hang out with some friends from arroyo that told me "we have to hang out in the summer" at the ceromony.

some things im looking forward to :
  • moving to Tennyson?
  • college is almost here!
  • meeting new people
  • relaxing
  • some new job
  • hanging out with u!
btw; i doubt i'll be doing much exciting things in the next days to come, soooo i might not update as much. my bad if u guys want more. but u can change that! just make me have something to post about :]

well hey, its summer, if u have my number, and wanna kick it, just hit me up! im only oneeeee call awayyy. :D

2 comments:

  1. "Some things im looking forward to:

    ...Hanging out wiht u! "

    YAAAY! =D lol. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg tony, you REALLY need to look at sjsu website on housing prices. It tells you when everything is due. Well, for certain things. Here, I'll give you a link. Oh, I'm a double occupancy for classics by the way. http://housing.sjsu.edu/pros_pricing.html

    ReplyDelete