Thursday, June 25, 2009

good thing i'm a lefty!

i put up another beat to have playing in the background while you guys read. what do you think? i can never get tired of this beat :)

transformers is a bomb ass movie. recommend it to anyone!

currently; chillin, relaxing, enjoying summer, should be looking for a job, playing basketball alot, loving my "who i'd like to meet" so sexy, loving each comment i get on my new myspace pic cuz each one is funny haha. go comment it! :)

while playing ball today, i took a really nasty fall. i was going for the ball when my defender clipped my foot in my stride and i went down hard. got the wind knocked out of me and i couldnt get up for a while. i landed on my shoulder and scraped my arm and my knee and the bleeding was goin on for a while. after a bit, i regained my breath and got up and back into the game. you know how they say "ouch, your gonna feel that tomorrow" well yeah im beginning to feel it already and it hurts right now. my right arm is pretty painful. man im so injure prone wtf! aghhhh. anyways.... im going to ball tomorrow at logan! hahaha wooo. good thing i'm left handed! :)

so i guess now that highschools over, so is our friendship? i dont know... we dont talk at all anymore. and when we meet up sometimes, its pretty awkward. just a "hi-bye" thing again. i had a feelin we were growin apart but ionno its still kinda disappointing thats how it ends. was it me? or was it you? whos really going to say, right? well like i've been told countless times, friends come and go. Time is the ultimate test on who will be with you till the end, through thick and thin. I guess between us, we've failed that test. Goodbye old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment