Thursday, March 25, 2010

Erased

Just a thought,
You know how everyone always says,
"I wish I never met you"
or
"I wish I can forget you".
Do they actually mean it?
Honestly, if there was a button,
that can make a person you felt this way about,
disappear like they never existed,
but everything else stayed the same,
would you press it?
Would you be able to actually do it?
Even though I've said this a few times,
I don't think I would be able to do it.
Because I believe,
everything happens for a reason,
every person you meet is for a reason,
every moment is for a reason
some just take longer to get than others.
So even though some people
have really made me think
"I wish I never met you"
I know everything is just
a lesson I can learn from.


P.S-thanks for anyone who thought the lyrics prior to this post were good, and thank you for taking time out of your day to read the thoughts of a guy like me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment