Saturday, April 11, 2009

that feeling

i feel like we're fading apart
i feel like there's no turning back
i feel kinda hungry
i feel really tired from work
i feel tired of work
i feel we are nothing more than "hi-bye" friends
i feel like there's nothing left for me here
i feel ready to move on
i feel the need to improve
i feel like we need to talk
i feel like ignoring you from now on
i feel really out of place
i feel happy around you
i feel depressed when im around you
i feel like hiding everything with my smile
i feel in need of that girl
i feel like im bout to explode
i feel excited about the future
i feel like hugging you
i feel like holding you
i feel like letting you go
i feel like im not good enough
i feel like im wasting my time
i feel im making the right decision
i feel us going separate paths
i feel you disagree with my feelings
i feel your love with every smile you send to me
i feel the lies behind that smile.


pretty much what runs in my mind most of the time. there are many many people that each one may be. which one is you!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know which one I am, thought I doubt I am one of them. Hmmm, you tell me then.

    ReplyDelete