Tuesday, April 21, 2009

for elyssa

here we goooo!

alright so another hot ass day. not as hot as yesterday but i stilll sweat about 10 gallons. yuckk.

so game today vs mt eden!
WE GOT THE BAGEL! AHAHA DAMMMN. 15-0! ahhh oh well.

after what happend last game, i thought i was going to have some mean mug staredown with the guys i played last time. as i walked to the bathroom by myself, i passed them both and they both nodded first to me and said "sup" so i did the same in return sayin "yo". that was suprising to me. but i respect them for that.


we just tried to have fun. its really hard in that kind of atmosphere. i tried to but it felt like i was the only one smiling at times o.o funny thing is me and my partner was laughing most of our 2nd set and we got 19 points. i know if we won that and went into third set their coach woulda went crazy because we were just laughing and stuff. too bad we didnt D:

i dont know why but for some reason people i dont even know challenged me and my old partner mikey. they told me about it first but i said " dont ask me ask him." and i guess mikey was down and we got ready to play. it was wierd since i havent talked to him really since we split. the first game was pretty close. and after that game im thining "finally its over" while i was sweating like crazy but then all of a sudden mikey tells me we're playing again against some other guys! man i was too drained! it was obvious i was out of energy and we eventually lost that game too. i blame me. my bad. this hot weather, and the fast rate that i sweat at, dont make a good mix.

soooo elyssa! i told her i would wear turtle boxers today since she noticed my funny boxers last time we had a game. and so i wore them! i didnt get to show her the whole day so after we got off the bus when we got back, i called to her and then was like "hey i wore them!" and showed her and i didnt think anyone else was looking then francis comes up and is like "TONY SHE IS TOO YOUNG FOR THAT" hahahaha dammmmmn what an awkward position i was in! ahhh that was funny though and she told me that made her day so that feels good :) cool boxers pay off afterall!

well overall today wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. yeah we lost but i think we had fun. so its cool. i cant wait till thursday to go to CV and see all my friends wooo hooooo. and i guess i have to meet more!? D: damn that chanele lol. oh well i cant wait!!!!!! i love them! :]

hopefully the raw badminton lady, denise, comes this week!

ooooooookay there u go elyssa your bedtime story. sorry for keeping u waiting! btw; what boxers for thursday??

night everyone.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment