Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i wish

i'll say one of these during 11:11 sometime.

i wish i didn't think too much
i wish we were still friends not acquaintances
i wish we didnt grow apart
i wish i wanted to stay here
i wish i hadda reason to stay here
i wish my family was close
i wish i can see my little brother
i wish i had someone that tells me everything and to them i the same
i wish i wasn't the guy i am today
i wish we didnt have to talk behind eachothers back
i wish i hadda friend going to the same college as me
i wish i didnt have to bottle everything up
i wish i hadda date to prom
i wish someone understood me
i wish someone helped me for once
i wish we still talked
i wish we could just get along
i wish i was better at basketball
i wish badminton season wasnt over
i wish we didnt have to end like this
i wish you still had love for me
i wish i celebrated fathers day
i wish you were the same with me, when its just us, around others
i wish i was a kid again
i wish i hadda chance with her
i wish she even noticed me
i wish i wasnt so good at hiding everything with a smile
i wish i hadda motorcycle already
i wish youd drive me for once
i wish gas prices didnt keep rising
i wish we'd just tell eachother everything instead of living two faced
i wish graduation can just happen already
i wish u werent so far away
i wish i make him regret leaving me, in the future
i wish i wasnt so closed when it comes to this crap
i wish blogspot wasnt what i had to talk deep to
i wish these thoughts didnt always run through my mind
i wish i wasnt such a wishful thinker
i wish wishes came true...

1 comment: