Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smile. :)

I had a conversation with one of my coworkers today,
she smiled the same adorable smile she gives me every time I look at her,
so I asked her, "What is it that makes you give me that smile whenever I look at you?"
and she said,
"Oh you don't remember?"
and reminds me of one of the first things I said to her when I first started working at Forever.
She said "remember when you first started working here and I wouldn't talk to you much,
I remember smiling once around you and you just randomly told me "You should smile more often, you have a nice smile" so from then on, I've smiled at you since." then she said "I remember thinking that was really sweet of you, like no one really says that you know?"
Isn't that just cute?
It was crazy because I actually did remember saying that to her.
It just comes to show how much the simplest things like that little sentence can change how someone is to you, like I never would've imagined those words would be the reason she smiles whenever she sees me, but I'm glad it is.


So smile that beautiful smile of yours. Happy August! Beautiful month isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment