Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rest In Paradise, Junethea Crystal Centeno


Jesus got what he lost 18 years ago, and that's his angel back.


Today I came across the news of this beautiful young girl recently passing away in a tragic vehicle accident. Turns out she was a huge influence on those around her and those that followed her tumblr (click to view it). I'll admit it, I don't even know this girl on a personal level but from what I see, she had an amazing personality and did nothing but bring joy to whoever she was around. It's crazy cause the most random set of friends on my Facebook news feed would show sadness for her. It's so touching to see the huge amount of people who have showed love for her and support for her family. From a simple tumblr blogger who's also trying to become an influence as she was, I pray Junethea rests in paradise and hope her family get through these dark times okay. Although this is a tragedy and it may be hard, I'm sure she would want everyone to continue smiling and wouldn't want to be the reason people are filled with sorrow and tears.


It's sad that it takes a tragedy for us to realize how much we need to appreciate the little things we have in life. It's things like this that make me stop and see what I have and notice how much I'm taking for granted. Tomorrow isn't promised you guys, life is short, so I just hope you guys love as much as you can and never take life for granted. I don't want to get all cheesy but this is just straight from the heart so I hope you guys can take these words into yours and begin to appreciate what you have before it's too late.


Like this page on Facebook to show support for her.


R.I.P Junethea Crystal Centeno (Click)



Live. Laugh. Love.

Tony

4 comments: