Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Such a Liar

Dang posting about Junethea's tragic story got my blog a lot of traffic (over 1,000). That wasn't even my intent, if I could choose so, I wish I would have never had to post it in the first place you know what I mean? Like wishing it never happened. I saw a video of hers 3 days before her accident and what she says at the end just gets me. "I hope everyone stays safe, drives safe, and parties safe"... Her funeral was this past weekend in San Diego. I wish I could have made a quick visit just to show my sorrow for her family. May she rest in peace.

I keep saying I'm going to try and update my blog but I never do. I just never sit down with enough time to make a good post. There are plenty of things on my mind. I would update about what's going on with my life, fraternity, school, girls, friends, music site, and bla bla, but there's just too much to say. The main reason I made this blog was to spill my thoughts out. I use to update so much back in the past because I use to never really have people I can tell my thoughts to. But after hitting college, I have made friends that actually give me the option of talking out what I feel.

So although I never post as much, take this as a good sign and let it be known that I'm doing fine.
I say this way too much but I'll try to post often again. Key word...try.

:]
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment