Friday, April 10, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

hello bloggers and/or readers! i know i havent been updating, you miss me huh? hahaaa siiike. yeah im a loser....

okay anyways, if you dont know by now, we straight killed SL on thursday 14-1. me and richard was that one lost...NAHHH jk jk we won haha that was kevin ramos. damn feel sorry for him i wonder what that feels like to be the only one. but hey he played his heart out and went into third set so his efforts was a win to me. i dont think i've wanted a bagel so bad in my life (not literally)

I BROKE MY RACKET! MY BABY!!!! for the second time wtf! i was so sadddd! i just got it restrung wtf! ahhhhh where do i turn to now :[ my heavy ass backup? or a new one? hmmmmm

so for that ass rape, we got to celebrate today at practice we had this lil food thingy and it was pretty awesome but i didnt eat much and now i regret it. i always do that for special occasions, regret not eating as much as i can D:

BTW; me and richard are now varsity ranked 2. we got beat by kevin and jerry in a really close game where both were decided by 2 points. we'll get it back hopefully. i let off a really bad tantrum after that lost however. i wasnt mad at richard or anyone else, i was mad at the fact that we lost overall. it was a good game though, but i mean ranking down is pretty weak. it was both me and richards little mistakes that caused the loss no one person alone. im sorry for whoever saw my mean ass side, i dont like to really show that side of me but i think on the court im like a completely different person and my competitive side takes over. well hopefully we get the rank back. we're gonna challenge every chance we get :)

sooo its SPRING BREAK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i dont have practice at all over break, i only have work on the weekends. so wth am i going to do monday-thursday?? cotti practice? ahhhhh.
lets go get a spring fling hahaha jkjk. :P

bouta ball early in the morning tommorrow morning for $$ wooo :O

night everyone!


so is it just me or is it pretty awkward between us now? we barely talk to each other. do i have to do all of it? well ionno im sorry if ur confused on whatsup, i just dont know how to bring it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment