Saturday, July 18, 2009

im back!

i didnt really go anywhere.... cept im in my new house! my new room! first blog from the new room haha. i havent been able to update all these days because i didnt have internet or cable yet so i literally didnt do shit cept some basketball haha. but no worries im back to blogging just for youuuuuu! *points*

ANYWAYS, i like this new place, its really quite over here. i can finally have a good nights sleep. i live across the street from tennyson park so anytime im really bored i can just walts over there and run around naked in front of all these mexicans or something. hahaha nahhh really though im like in mexico town or something. but its all gooooooood. being the only asian aint all that bad.... :p

besides i'll be off to my dorm in aboutta month :) speaking of month...my birthdays coming up, but i bet NO ONE knows when that is, and i'll keep it that way! :D

what else is new? hmm i cut my hair! and not the normail haircut either! i finally shaved my head like i've always been thinking of doing. to my surprise, its not as bad as i thought it would be. i no longer have spiked hair! it feels good not having to do it anymore though :) well if u havent already, may you comment it on my myspace? :) heres a lil pic:




one last update, I PASSED THE WRITTEN TEST FOR THE MOTORCYCLE M1 LICENSE! since i already passed the riding test before, i have the license! so now I HAVE BOTH CLASS C AND M1 LICENSE AND IM UNDER 18!!! who else can say that but bj? hahaha. wooooooooooo!!!!!!! i cant wait to get that in the mail! :)))))

k thats enough i guess. ill try to update more now though! ionno about daily, cuz i got nothing going on right now, but ill try dont worry. i got chuuuuuu.

stay crafty C:

p.s- time for a new instrumental?

1 comment:

  1. Tony, your so cute. Congrats on getting your mototcycle license! &Im glad you like your new housee,aha. Take careeee.

    ReplyDelete