Monday, July 13, 2009

one last one?

not my last post on blogspot silly ;)

im finally moving tuesday! i think this will be my final post from this room! ahhh im gonna miss it. this room is huge lol. well to me. so im just sitting here with a buncha boxes around me with all my crap in em. i can almost officially say good bye to san leandro/lorenzo. alotta memorial times here, good and bad. half of me will miss this place, and half of me cant wait to go. kinda feel like trey songz "i dont wanna leaveee, but i gotta go right nowww" lol old song. speaking of old songs! while i was packing today, i found my ipod video that i never use anymore and it works perfectly. its 30GB too! what a waste. so im using it again just shuffling through the music and damn is there old music on here. i think im gonna start using it again though. :p


now this isnt the first time i've moved from one place to another. this will actually be my...5th time moving! and if the same thing happens as my prior moves, i will rarely be coming back to visit. who knows though! since i drive i probably will be coming around to visit here and there. only thing is....for what? what is there for me around here that is worth visiting? i only have less than a handful of friends that i actually hang out with...actually its more like...2. lol. sooo yeah. someone give me a reason to visit?

this is my first post about nothing really inna long time. lately ive been just waiting for something happening to be worth blogging about but tonight i just decided why not. if u look to the right, i got this lil thingy that tracks where people see my page from and im getting random hits from all over lol. thats pretty cool 8)

i miss having that girl to talk to here and there. i miss smiling as i read her texts. i miss giving her hugs. i miss giving hugs in general lol. i havent really really hugged anyone in reaaaaaaaaalllyyy long. besides vivvywivvy haha. awww i miss giving hugs to everyone thats ever told me i give good hugs. i still rock mary-yo's bracelet saying "besthugs". i wish she put something between the two words cuz when people first see it they think "best thug?! wtf?" hahaha.

college is right around the corner! ahhhh i cant wait! then i gotta move into my dorm! ahhh! and sjsu students can swim at the pool for free anytime or go into the gym and workout or play basketball anytime. i will be able to go into an indoor gym ANYTIME! wow im so juiced haha.


well then, chances are, next time i post, i'll be in my new house! wooooohooo :)

p.s-shout out to my new followers! hope im entertaining you guys :D

2 comments:

  1. tony, you're such an emo. you're probably less than 30 minutes away from where you originally live, and you've been bballing with your friends. there's your reason to drive a few miles more or less. STOP THINKING YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in college and youre new place (:

    ReplyDelete