Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Your still in my thoughts.

well today was really boring. i literally did nothing at all. i barely talked to anyone, and im talking to no one right now so i decided i'd actually make one of these. these always seems to spark my interest and i tend to read em all and figure out which ones me. i guess its time i make one. this is some of the shit i can never say to you on my own. so i'll just say it here and maybe somehow youll stumble upon it. let us begin!

  1. where'd you go? we were so close and now look at us. i dont wanna try to keep in touch with someone that doesnt even try to keep in touch with me. it's hard to believe what we've become especially with our history. i still think of you constantly. i remember telling you i wouldnt stop talking to you once i hit college, but this began before highschool was even over for me. i never wanted to break my word on that one. im sorry. i know your doing great without me buggin you.

  2. you've been my bro ever since middle school, since the day i met you. your the one guy that will always keep me smiling and laughing no matter what. even though we rarely kick it now, everytime we do its a good time. you've never asked for anything from me, and your always willing to help me. i hope we continue bein bros in the future.

  3. i met you this year and we were cool right out the gate. honestly if i was a freshmen i'd go for you hahaha. you can always make me smile. i loved your hugs! it saddens to see how many guys mess with your feelings. you deserve to be happy. dont worry, mr. right will come in time. you have plenty of time! no need to be sad about it now :) keep your head up, im sure you can get any guy u want. and forget about me leaving, another "senior crush" will come along ;)

  4. out of my four original bros, you've had a thing with everyone of them but me. i sometimes hoped i would get my chance but that fact alone is kind of what held me back. your one of the nicest girls i know and you've grown into such a beautiful person inside and out. i know you have a bright future ahead of you, dont let anyone tell you anything else!

  5. youre not the same guy i use to call bro. what happend? was it you? was it me? i guess we've just grown up. im sure you dont care about any of this. i'd be lying if i said i didnt miss our friendship. i wish you and your family goodluck in the future.

  6. dammm you are cute. i really wish i can re-do how we met, my first impression was so whack and i think thats why you dont even notice me. i want to just talk to you atleast but even that is too much to ask for. hopefully ill see you around on the campus later and get another chance.

  7. you always know how to make me smile no matter how im feeling.

  8. doesnt our history make you laugh? i think so lol. we barely talk anymore though, and your really happy with where you are now. i still always think "damn what if.." you know? now your like a lil sister to me. you know i will always be here for you.

  9. i cant believe you do all the shit you do now, we use to be equally clean! well i guess as long as you can control it... all that crap aside, you are and will always be one of my best friends. reading what you wrote to me in my yearbook is really a tear jerker. i know you got a great future if you stay focused. i just hope you dont let any of that crap take you over.

  10. you dont know how much being compared to you would annoy me. man you dont know how many girls would ask me about you during the games and/or compare us. and i would always lose the comparison. arghhh. i wish i can get girls as easily as you do.

  11. one of my original "secret readers"! now im pretty sure you will see this lol. im really glad to know your interested in what i have to say, honestly, you can be taking the time to be doing anything else youd like, but instead youd give me your time to read my crap. your one of the nicest girls i know. you always knew when something was on my mind and would cheer me up. anybody is lucky to have you as a friend :)

  12. we constently make fun of eachother! i dont even know why! but its in a nice way though. i hope what i say makes you smile as much as your words make me smile and laugh haha. its hard to believe you havent had a boyfriend yet. inna way your justl like me. maybe not as cool though 8) i hope we continue our friendship :D

  13. i really want to hang out with you, or just have a conversation with you. but i havent gotten the slightest of hint that your feeling the same.

  14. we stay laughing with eachother. you do the dumbest shit to annoy me sometimes, but i can never stay mad at you. we've become almost bestfriends in a short time. i tell you stuff i dont even tell my other "close" friends. i might always get pissed at you at times but you know your still a bro to me regardless. but forreals though, you needa start driving already.

  15. your sooo adorable. i miss doodling for you and getting some from you. honestly, you were the only freshmen i had a lil crush on lol. i hope you continue doing what you do and dont let anyone hold you down. &hopefully you hit a growth spurt soon ;)

  16. meow meow we're going to the same college :D

  17. damn i wouldve never thought we wouldve became friends. you really have a shit load of knowledge when it comes to girls. you always knw what to tell me when i need it. you give me too much credit then i deserve. im sure your guy is out there, just gotta be "patient" like you tell me with girls. thank you for always helping me when i needed it and making me smile in my shitty times. anyone is lucky to have you as a friend. good thing you joined badminton huh?

  18. our two different paths have made us what we are today. your a whole different person than i use to know. deep down i know your still in there, there are times when i see the old you just for a bit. our history is pretty rocky, but that doesnt change the fact that we were once like brothers.

  19. i honestly believe you will become such a beautiful girl in the future. you already are one at such a young age. i think if i see you in a few years, i will be blown away. i hope you stay the nice and lovable girl you are now though. see you on black friday again sometime ;)

  20. your so nice to me, and we barely know eachother. i bet you even know more about me than i do you since you read my blogs. i think it would be cool to meet the rest of your family because from what i know so far, kindness runs in your bloodline.

  21. your everything i'd want in a girl. why do you have to be so far?? in the future, im gonna marry a girl just like you :D how many times have i told you that? haha

  22. why do you hate me, i honestly dont know what you have against me

  23. we use to talk so much, litterally like every day. we were really known as best friends. i told you everything, and same as you told me. after you grew feelings for me, and i tried to keep our friendship, things werent the same. and now you hate me and i claim to "hate" you. but who am i kidding. i really miss that friend i could tell anything to.

  24. your one of my bestfriends. there are times you can be one of the funniest to be around and there are times i just cant stand being there with u. regardless though, we stay laughing our asses off with eachother. you will always be my bro even with our ups and downs. you have the potential to be greatest at whatever you put your mindset to. i hope i'll be seeing you at the sjsu campus in two years man. dont change k?

  25. please get off my ___! you creep me out! i regret giving you my screename cuz you wont stop buggin me.

  26. we had a lil thing, and i regret letting that slip me by. i still love talking to you cuz you always keep me entertained. your turning to a beautiful girl i knew you could be. i hope you and your bf dont continue to have problems....or do i? nahh jk! lolll

  27. i wish you actually gave me that date you told me yourself that you owed me. your sooo adorable. i enjoy talking to u. i hope you have fun in college and never change. stay sweet!

  28. you are so random! you'd talk to me for sometime, then vanish just like that, then return like we never stopped talking! stay consistant! oh well, atleast it shows you havent completely forgotten about me :P

  29. i think we have great taste in music :)

  30. you are probably the only person that actually understands me. i miss talking to you kiddo. hope we hang out sometime

  31. i really miss you, i'll see you when my time comes. i just hope you open the gates for me. i love you and i know your smiling down on me. i will make you proud

  32. i miss sleeping with you in my bed. i loved holding you all time. one day i will get another lil one just like you and give him your name to remind me of you.

  33. i fckn hate you, you can be dead for all i care. i hope you rot in hell for what you've put me through. one day you will regret leaving me behind. you are the complete opposite of what i will become in the future. don't ever try to buy my love back again.

  34. i hope i see you again in college. you seem like someone i'd like to know better :)

  35. your one of my regular readers. i dont like seeing the sad things you be posting though, i hope you find happiness soon. i know you will. always keep your head up and dont let those jerk dudes get to you. theres plenty of fish in the sky :P

  36. kind of wierd how you hang out with alot of my friends lol. pretty random too. ur cool though. unique compared to many. i can see myself trying to get at you if it werent for our past. i know your next guy will treat you better then ur last. hope i get to hug you again sometime lol. stay cool 8)

  37. it was funny how we met. you still call me the fake name i told you mine was that night even though you know my real name haha. your a very nice girl and can always tell me the right things when i need it. i hope you have a great future

  38. AYEEEEEEEE GEORGE?! imma miss kickin it with you my nikka. see you in the NBA in the future bro.

  39. i use to love how you were. i use to be one of the only ones that had a thing for you before you changed into the beautiful girl u are today. its like i saw the potential in you or something. after that summer and you hit highschool, i dont know why but we just stopped talking. then you finally became the beauty i knew you were inside and everyone, i mean EVERYONE finally gave you the credit you deserve. im sure you will become a famous fashion designer / model in the future haha

  40. something about you makes me smile everytime i am in your presence. i love talking to you :) maybe i just smile too much though lol

  41. your so funny. i always enjoy our random conversations. i like the way you dress and your personallity. stay cool missy :) *hand thingy*

  42. i would sleep in your hair. its so long and smooth i love it. mmmmmm

  43. i wish youd reply to me sometime :\

  44. why you gotta be so farrrr :( you are truly a girl i would want to have in my crew. your just a cool ass girl i can see myself doing anything with just to fck around and have a good laugh. i wish more girls were like you.

  45. i love your hugs! and you love mine! i really rock the bracelet you made me everyday. i miss youuuu. keep servin on the courts for me k :D

  46. last but definitely not least, you are an amazing person. you are always willing to help others without ever asking for anything in return. you are a true example of a ginuine good person. i hope you never change.


okkayyyy finally finished. damn that was a long one. hmm which one are you? are you even on here? try to figure it out. sorry if i forgot to put you in here. i tried my best to include most of the people i interact with. i bet you never seen a guy post one of these huh?


Goodluck! :)

5 comments:

  1. Bet I'm not in there. Haha, I have no life, I had the time to read that whooole thing. Geez. Mkay bye Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 16 ist kitty for sureee! XDDD &i'm not hereee lol. tony youre such a sweet guy for posting stuff like this. proves you can be sentimental ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must be #25. maybe i should stop bugging you :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^haha viv, so funny.
    Some of them kinda sound the same, but not really.
    I think the one that caught me the most was #10, idk why.
    And I wonder who's number one, cuz that was the first person that sparked on your head when you started the list, must be someone important?

    Don't think I'm in here since we rarely ever talk:P
    Interesting blog. Haha. I never fail to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete