Thursday, March 5, 2009

im so sore!

damn these past two days been so tiring! yesterday we did all these workouts and lunges and sprints and wall sits so my thighs are sore like whoa! mannn but anyways! so me and mike was training with this raw ass guy yesterday and he taught us SOOO MUCH. dammn it was crazy how much he made us improve. afterwords, me and mike played a real game and we did so much better. my confidence in me and mikes partnership sky rocketed so much haha. dammmmn i cant wait to play again. but thatll have to wait till monday since neither of us can make it to fridays practice. today i just worked on returning smashes with victor. so that helped alot too.

FIRST OFFICIAL BADMINTON GAME @ MOREU NEXT THURSDAY!!!!! HOLLY CRAP I'M JUIIIIIIIICEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!


so schools been such a drag lately. soooo boringggg. i cant wait to graduate and get outta this boring ass place. i barely have hw but the sad thing is that i dont have anything to do in the free time lol.

damn my legs are sore! after i finish this im bouta lay down.

woooo finale of ABDC tonight and i really dont care who wins because its both of my fave crews. but if i had to pick id say beat freaks deserve it more but quest crew kilt it last week. ahh ionno! just gotta see! anxious though.

why does no one believe me when i say i have no crush on anyone and im not talking to anyone at all and no one likes me!! its so sad that its true and i dont know how its hard to believe. mannnnn someone make it untrue though haha

No comments:

Post a Comment