Monday, March 30, 2009

another day another post

wow so i dont know why but more and more often i've been getting random people i would never expect to, come up to me and say something about my blog! like today, sylvia (hi sylvia if u read this) came and said she read it! im like whaaaat haha i get so shy when someone brings it up because its really unexpected. just like other people who bring it up, i asked why she read my blog and she said "because its interesting and i can relate to some of them." now i dont know why so many people say that! i dont even intend to say things that anyone can relate to but i mean, i guess its a good thing to keep readers coming back :) no one else i follow really posts as much as i do so i dnt get the enjoyment of reading a daily blogger like myself D: actually, i havent been blogging daily so sorry for anyone who looks forward to any new posts from me!

okay so anyyyywayyys!
school was the usual boring routine for me today.
practice though was cool because it was Coach Dean's birthday. happy birthday to the old guy. i know he wont read this so its cool to say that haha. it was nice though to finally have the team give him back appreciation after he's givin us so much. he deserved it no doubt.

on a slightly bad note, i think i pulled a muscle under my lift arm today. i noticed it right when we began our first rallys but let it slide and played with it. it kind of bothered me but i did well today. the drive home however, was really painful. it hurt to turn with my left arm so i had to use my right. hopefully it will be better by tomorrows game.

OH YEAH, GAME TOMORROW VS HAYWARD WOOO! its away though so aww no support D:
but this will be an easy win forsure.

i have a cold sore :[! its so uglyyyy!!! ahhhhhhh! but it was worth it ;) LOL

well then this is enough for one post, i have laundry to do! thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment