Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hey its march!

wow i feel like i havent blogged inna while. sorry i kept anyone waiting for some updates!(which i've been told)

so i just got home from Denny's having dinner with the momo. quck pointer, do not order the nachos at Dennys! yucck. it didnt even look inviting lol. best nachos so far is at TGIF.
so me and my mom was talking about my "dad" and why he left me n stuff. i get pretty pissed whenever i talk about him. i told my mom how i dont even like my last name and plan on changing it once i hit 21. i think she understands why. one day i want to make it "big" or just do something to have him regret leaving me. anyways...

badminton practice today was niiiiice. i played my best in a long time today. me and mike were doing really good (at least i think so) and we actually beat andy and victor, the assistant coaches. i think we are the only ones on the team that did so far. that felt good!
starting today, jv and var practices were split again and now its jv from 3:30-4:30 then varsity 4:30-6. so what do i do now until 4:30! i dont wanna go home since i live so far from the school dont wanna go back n forth. i gotta figure that out.

i dont text anymore! no one to talk to! man unless you have a thing with someone going on, having free text and a texting phone seems so useless. bahhhh i miss having some good ol chit chats about anything. im so use to pulling my phone out alot and now i barely do lol.

should i change this song on my blog? hmm...NAHHHH :)

OH! FIESTY FROM RAYJ'S SHOW ON VH1 IS SO FIIIOOONE! im bouta go put her on my who id like to meet on myspace haha. damn shes ooooweeee

k im typed out! thanks for reading if u did.
*hug :D

No comments:

Post a Comment