Monday, March 9, 2009

holly shit whatta bad day.

so today my day was alllll good. no homework, didnt have to do much in my classes, ran a good practice mile in p.e for tomorrows test, played okay in practice. everything about this day was all good up until the end of practice. they announced the team captains today and there was 3 guy captains and 3 girls. no surprise kevin got the main captain but i didnt even get to be a co-captain? how unexpected but expected at the same time. jerry was another cocaptain and thats not a bad choice because hes deticated and a good team player. then another person got chosen that was pretty unexpected. im not gonna say anything mean but trust me it was unexpected. i think its because im just too competitive or something that people think im cocky. sorry for being to competitive. but w/e. maybe im just not meant to be captain...

BUT thats not even the worst part. so after that news i was pretty dissipointed like wtf how? so i didnt feel like doing anything but i went to cosco with my mom and barely talked to her. then we go home. & so lately ive been noticing an old very close friend to me ignores me now. i come across her myspace and we arent even friends anymore on that so i was like ...?? so i msg her and this is what happend. (this was my reply)

(CLICKABLE)






yeah i know she said dont reply but i had to say something. damn though, wtf did i do?! honestly i have no idea. funny how we use to be bestfriends though. like i didnt need anymore bad shit in my day. i doubt shes gonna try to talk this over and just leave me feeling like crap for who knows what. atleast give me a reason. and if she sees this, i dont even care for making it public.

well im typed out. this has to be my longest post so far. got the rest of my day feelin like jgfhgdfhgj. i dont even know anymore. sorry you had to sit there and read all that crap. just no one to really spill it all too. thanks for reading. stay hip

:]?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's the onions that is making me tear up or if it's the message. But it probably is the message. Whatever your going through, that's just a hair flip, (even though you don't have hair, Haha! :D! ) But keep your head up, Tony. You'll pull through as usual. I offered to be your vent system BUT you turned me down. That's okay also. But just don't get hurt and recover fast. People have there bad days, but just smile before you sleep, tomorrow will be a new day, and a good day for you ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn thats hell hardcore STUH-OOH-PID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people like that are hella dumb and retarded!

    ReplyDelete