Wednesday, May 6, 2009

still awake.

its about 2 am and im sitting here reading this book. i slept pretty much 7-11 though so its not like i havent gotten slept. dont worryyyyy

im bored so i just felt like typing something out. i dont blog much anymore because i havent had much to blog about. my lifes pretty boring lol but ill update you guys anyways. does any of this matter to u guys? i doubt it but heyyyy if ur taking ur time to read, gotta be something right?

UPDATES:
  • tomorrow is HAAL! ahhhhhhh i am juiiiiiiiced. nervous too! i really need to bring my A game and leave it all on the courts tomorrow. me and mike are really aiming to go far in this tournament. wish us luck! on a side note: i cant wait to see some friends of mine :)
  • saturday is jonies cotillion! oh craaaaap! gotta perform in front of a whole lotta people. i dont even know if we're ready! theres practice today though at the place its being held. hopefully we clean it up and get this down by tonight.
  • PROM?! sooooo guest bids were due like this week... and i had no one in mind.. so i got no date! and then since the guest bids are over with, now i HAVE to take someone from arroyo if i do plan on going. i dont have anyone in mind at all from arroyo that i can possibly go with. soooo i think my decision is set that i wont be attending my senior ball? its about 99.9% sure right now. will you be that 0.01% that changes my mind? :\ every time i tell someone i dont have a date they tell me "what?! how do you not have a date, come on its you" ionno why i get that but i do and to be honest for whatever reason it may seem like i do, truth is i do not get girls -_-
  • status? currently not having a "thing" with anyone at all. i barely talk to anyone actually. seems like every girl i would want to try with, theres something in the way. shes talking to someone else, shes not interested in me, or shes just way out of my league :c. sighhhh this boring life is almost over :)

  • My favorite player Lebron James was announced MVP and got his trophy today. woooooo! and they killed in game 1 vs the hawks wooo!
  • currently on my mind: truth is, i know if i had a chance, i can see my self having a really big crush on you. yet im holding it back because i know i really dont have a chance. saying this part alone shows i have a little crush already but nothing big. i find my self wanting to text you here and there just to talk to you, even if i have nothing to talk about, just whatever comes to the top of the head and hoping the stupid things i say make u smile. i find myself getting texts and hoping its you trying to start a convo with me. i like the feeling knowing you can be talking to anyone else or doing anything else but instead ur taking the time to talk to me :]. i know im a loser but i cant help it. i know it may seem like we dont talk at all really but if it were to be my way we'd talk on the regular. i just want to see if youd ever start a convo first instead of it being me all the time but so far not so good :\ you show no interest in me at all which is another reason i really doubt any possibilities. i can tell shes a good girl. if only i got a sign. for now i'll just do my thing and let you do yours. maybe i'll get lucky? AHHH too much hopeful thinking i'll stop. :p
yeahhhh thats pretty much for now. i needa finish this hw and get off this computer. no one will read this tillll probably wednesday afternoon or the days after sooo hello how was ur wednesday? lol im stupid. well okay then i'll update soon. :D

2 comments:

  1. I hella relate to you about the status, texts & being a loser thing. Weird. I think you should go to prom even if you don't have a date. You'll regret it later, maybe =P But it's the last dance of your high school year, you should go !(: Good luck at HAAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feeeeeel about the whole crush thing! aaaaahhhh. haha good luck with the colliton thanggg, &YES HAAAL =D

    ReplyDelete