Thursday, May 7, 2009

And life goes on

so much for HAAL. we didnt go anywhere. literally we were one and done. not even consolation. so freakin pathetic i cant describe how it feels. we were a top 5 seed of the mens doubles and we didnt get pass round 1. all the hype, all the excitement, training, preparation, all the drama of who i'd play in HAAL with for literally nothing. straight up fail. last of last. i couldnt believe it. to make things worst, it wasnt even a defeat from a top tier team. we just underestimated them. we disappointed everyone from coaches of other schools to other players but above everything else we disappointed ourselves. we went third set but still lost. to make things worst the last point to end the game was from my miss. thats something that will stick with me for a while. to everyone who's told me i suck at badminton, this is probably the one time i wouldnt argue that statement. well than, its all over now officially. all and all i think i had a good season, it could have been better but it could have been worst. ive met great people and its truly been an experience i will never forget. in the end, winning isnt everything, at the end of the day life goes on. failing is a part of life that has been with me forever. been cut from football tryouts, cut for basketball tryouts, and failing to get myself a "special" someone in highschool. but i learn from failing, u know how they say we only fall so we learn how to get back up. ive been told to become a winner, you must first lose. badminton may be over, but it isnt the end of the world. life goes on. its just an end of one chapter of my life and now to begin another. :)

speaking of great people i've met during badminton, ironically out of all my friends on the team and other friends i had around, only the people ive met through badminton were the ones that cheered me up after my lost. i would like to thank those that cheered me up after my lost because if it wasnt for them i wouldve probably spent the rest of the day emo as hell. those who talk to me when im looking mad or sad are the ones i thank the most. most people would think i want time to myself and leave me alone but truth is i like to have someone come and cheer me up and talk to me, if anything its exactly what i need at the moment. for taking their chances to talk to me, i thank them the most. and when i sayyy them i meannnn :


Jenae: the first one to attempt to cheer me up, thank you so much! you really made it so i couldnt make any sad faces or pout about the loss or else you'd beat me up lol. your a great friend :) cool hair girlllll lol

Juliane, Sophie, and Elsa: thanks for keeping me company for most of the afternoon and messing with me lol. as i type this, i still have all these marker markings all over me. "LOLA" hahahaha and "i suck" lol THANKS! -_- but honestly thanks for helping me have fun with what was left of the day. :]

Kristal: cool twin! thanks for cheering me up AGAIN! damn i owe u some cheer ups forreals cuz we are always in this situation where u have to cheer me up. u said the right things when i needed to hear em. thank u for everything :D

Mark: thanks for all your support bro, forget what anyone else says, your a great players and dont let anyone tell you less. thanks for always cheering me on in the middle of my game even if it was against ur team LOL. as bad as we wanted to go far, it just wasnt our time. but keep ur head up man. i know youll always have my back and you know i got urs.

Chanele: i dont think u were there while i was really mad but u told me good things later on. thank you for always keeping my head up and reminding me to stay strong. i dont deserve half of what u tell me honestly. u make me feel good when im feeling like shit. :)

My coaches, current, former, and assistant: thanks for telling me straight up "shit happens" and to continue being me and dont let this shit get to me.


well its over guys, im gonna miss the team even though i didnt get to know everyone. i got to know some great people and i got to know some i wish i never did hahaha. but honestly i'll miss everything about badminton. i believe we are the best personality'ed (i know thats not a word) team in the league. we went from segregated strangers in the beggining to one big family in the end :). maybe we didnt do very well gamewise, but i'd personally rather make friends and have a great team that is known for our friendliness but lose, than having a team known to be bitch ass robots but win constantly. now its not like i'll never see u guys again, catch me around school! see everyone at the banquet though!

thats pretty much it. im done this is really long im sorry. i just had to say all of this before the night was done. and i want to kind of hide my previous blog talking about being juiced for HAAL....talk about embaressingggg but i wont delete that one because its pretty funny. i can read this over one day in the future and laugh. well then! night everyone. your probably reading this into the weekend soooo have a great weekend!

P.S- WHOEVER GAVE OUT MY NUMBER TO RANDOM GIRLS WITHOUT ME KNOWING, THATS MESSED UP! AND NOW THEY ARE LIKE BLOWIN UP MY PHONE AND CRAP! AGHHH! WHO DID IT!?!??!?!

1 comment: