Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAPPY BDAY

to my mom and my sister! they have the same bday! isnt that pretty cool? i sometimes picture my mom giving birth to my sister and the doctor says "here's your birthday present!" hahhaha.

i know i havent posted in pretty long. an actual post i mean. i wanted my 100th post to be a special one so i waited till their birthdays so i think thats pretty special :)


well than i guess it's time for me to update on a buncha things i've been meaning to say, here we go!:

  • prom is next saturday and as for that POTENTIAL date i had....well it's a no. for reason she didnt say, she cant go sooo yeah. back to being alone for sure. no one to match with, take pictures with, buy a corsage or recieve whatever the guy gets, no one to have the last dance with. boo hoo :'c

  • graduation is about 2 weeks. this craps almost over. if u read my blogs frequently, you wouldve seen my previous post about begining to lose friends. yeahhh im prety much at the peak right now. there are some i dont even feel like we're friends anymore. i'll just keep telling myself its for the best. i went out to eat today at lunch by myself and ate at the place by myself at a single table. felt pretty lonely lol.

  • yet another bad news; yes i have been fired from my job for being caught lowering prices on items for a few friends of mine. its okay i been planning on quiting soon and these last weeks of school will be pretty busy for me. my ex-managers loved me and said i can use them as references when it comes to applying for new jobs and for the "reason for leaving kmart" section i can just say it was getting in the way with school and my managers would put in a good word about me. i dont think finding a new job will be a problem for me.

  • i met someone over the weekend that has everything i'd want inna girl. only thing is she's talking to someone else already and i just dont get the signs from her. way outta my league. darn. :c that quote over to the left of my blog above the chat box seems so true right about now. --->


  • Cavs are down 3-1 to the Magics. the way the cavs are playing right now, it seems over. LeBron cant win alone. he's the only one playing with the want to win. the whole magic team is playing like they want to make the finals while only one player on the Cavs is doing the same. i hope they prove me wrong to turn this around

i dont think people read my blogs as much as before anymore. its fine, the reason i made this blog was to just talk about crap going on with myself and whoever wants to read is fine. i know i do this alot but again i want to tahnk whoever comes back just to check on how im doing. means alot to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog archive says this is post 98! haha. &My mom's birthday is today, too :). I just made my hby post to her then I read your's. SNAAAAZZY.

    I think you might've been too picky w/your prom date Tony, because it's not like you're not attractive and it's not like you have a horrible personality. I'm seriously surprised no one asked you. As for the day of prom, I think you should just pick out a random girl wearing orange and ask her to take prom pics with you (;.

    &Sorry to hear you've been fired! But as you said it shouldn't be difficult for you to find another job, right? I'm telling yoou... a wonderful personality. haha.

    &Lastly, stop doubting yourself or thinking you're not good enough. I honestly believe that you're a great guy in looks & personality; you're just misinterpreting things or choosing the more negative way to see some stuff. SO STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN! About anything at all. You're amazing times infinity. Tell yourself that & believe it, because it's true.

    Take care & make the best out of the last few weeks of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. notes to tony :
    - you + me = prom pics (: - yay for orange !!
    - perk up
    - stop trying to find a girl ; let it happen ; enjoy being unattached
    - happy bday to your mom & sister (:
    - call me when you feel lonely..
    - MAGIC > cavs

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww tony i can tell your such a big sweetheart! you'll find that speical girl soon, i'm pretty sure. i mean comeon you still got college to check them all out ;DDD

    why dont you ever call me at lunch? =O we can hanggg yooo ;DDDD

    ReplyDelete