Saturday, May 30, 2009

help me decide.

lately ive been feeling so ugh. sorry i havent updated daily like im known to. i just dont have anything exciting to say. everythings really been downhill for me. jobless makes me kinda have nothing to do really.

the senior fashion show was on thursday and it was one of my highlights of senior year. it was really fun and i hope everyone enjoyed the show. i didnt get as many pictures as i wanted but oh well. i highly recommend any upcoming seniors to do it.

lately all ive been doing is play basketball with my free time. speaking of basketball, the cavaliers lost today.... mannnn everyones gonna rub it in my face now. LAL vs OLE in the finals?

ive come to realized how much of a loser i am with girls. i cant even get into any girls interests now days. i didnt get a date for prom cuz of that and all i asked for this weekend was a girl to watch UP with and even that was too much to ask for. mannnnnnnnnnnnn what is wrong with me. freakin pathetic. when will i get a girl for me? sighhh

well for the topic of this post, once again my mother asked me if i want to move to san jose. im leaning towards yes now because i can really tell now who i should even consider staying for and its pretty much no one right now. i'd expect my "friends" to talk to me and try to talk me into staying but that hasnt happend and it pretty much shows how much it matters... all i have now are hi-bye friends. and thats pretty much it. should i just move to san jose and start fresh over there? for now i think im going to move...
someone plz tell me what i should do but be ready to give me a good reason to back up ur choice.

3 comments:

  1. Wassup Tony, we could be friends(:
    If you're a loser with girls, I'm a loser with guys =P I don't think anyone could help you decide; it's your decision. I don't know, if I was you I'd move there.. It's up to you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you think moving to san jose is what you need, then go for it. i mean, i'd love for you to stay here. even though we don't know each other all thatt well, i'd love to get to know you moree. but i don't want you to base your decisions on what people tell you or not. do what you feel is right. just listen to your heart and no one else. opinions come from all over the world, but at the end of the day, the decision is all yours.

    hope you figure it out.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. you dont have to listen to me cuz i know i'm one of yoru Hi-bye friends butttt i say movee to san joseee. seek out someting new and figure out the other aspects of your life. I mean people say that college is one of the best experiecnes in your life right? then make that happen. i'm sure youre gonna find something out there in san jose and if you miss home sometimes...its only a 45 min drive. ya know? lol, do what you feel is right. :]

    you keep saying youre not good with girls...well i always have the worst luck with guys D:

    takecare tony! <33

    ReplyDelete