Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Decision

so the last day of buying senior prom tickets is tomorrow! after talking to a lot of my friends seriously, and thinking about all of what can happen, and knowing i dont have a date ive finally made my decision...

im going to my senior prommmm...

dateless D:

for now? maybe someone will come up later? well i dont know its pretty unlikely. well for now ive deciding on going dateless and just have fun. try not to think about having no one to take pictures with or dance the last dance with :\ im just gonna try and have fun. atleast i dont have to worry abou wearing a color i dont want to and getting a corsage? ahhh who am i kiddin i do want to do all that lol. asdflkjk w/e just having fun will be on my mind. denise says i can ride with them on the limo so i hope she comes through with thaaaat. yeahhh pretty much the only update i have for now.

tomorrow nights going to be pretty crazy if it goes as planned. ill be the designated driver! dont worryyyy

2 comments:

  1. lol. i promise to try my hardest to help you find a date (:
    and i need the money tomorrow if you wana be in the partybus with us. 60bucks, coughitup.
    ahahaha.
    i<3you, tony !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha forreal. Being dateless is not that bad. The good thing is you're going(: Yay, maybe I'll see you there ?

    ReplyDelete