Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saved Drafts

I was bored and looked into my blog archives in my dashboard. Crazy thing is, I have tons of blogposts that I had typed up, putting my current emotions and thoughts into, that are just saved as drafts. Never published them. Like they were just some crap I needed to lay out to have the feeling of getting them off my shoulders. Reading them over is pretty crazy because it makes me relive those emotions again of that exact moment. Some deep ass things though man. If only you readers can see it. Damn.


On a side note: I know I'm late but happy July everyone, hope your Summer is going great. I know I haven't been updating my blog as much as some would hope I would, but I'll try to put in some time for you readers now&then. :]


Now I have the urge to publish them...hmm...should I?

Formspring.me :p

3 comments: