Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sex (Formspring)

Q: how come u only had sex once

A: i dont know how to say it. like, even tho i've already lost it, i still feel like i should have it with a girl thats special to me. i can admit, alcohol played a role in my one time. i dont want to sound cocky, but i'd be lying if i said i didnt have my share of chances already that i've passed up. sex is just something i still have value and ethics behind, i feel like it shouldnt be something i do for the hell of it with just any girl. i think my mindset and how i was raised is based on this: until i experience having it with someone special to me, then will i be comfortable to go ahead and have it with any given opportunity. i've been called stupid by plenty of my friends because of this, how i dont take advantage of my opportunities, but that's just how my mind is and being the hard headed guy that i am, it's difficult for any outside influences to change my mind once it's set. but who knows...if alcohol gets involved, everything i just said might get thrown out the window if a situation between me and a girl gets heated enough. otherwise, i try to hold on to these ethics of mine with the best of my ability. sorry if its stupid. damn, such a small question yet it got a freakin essay of an answer. my bad

Formspring.me

2 comments:

  1. Good thing there is still someone who manages to hold on to their ethics.*thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete