Friday, June 11, 2010

Some Things Never Change.

I posted this on about a year and a half ago, and yet it still applies:

http://wthtony.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-official.html

Sad huh?

Lookin' at any girls in my life right now, or any potentials, I STILL feel like the girl for me, isn't here in my area. I have already came to the conclusion that she's not gonna be from my hometown, and now I feel like the girl for me wouldn't be from San Jose State either (is it too soon to say?). I don't even know why, but most girls around here are pretty similar to me, they don't really intrigue me. All the girls that have intrigued me before to the point where it was worth pursuing, I let them slip me by or messed it up like an idiot. The cute girls-are party girls. The bad girls-are always around asking for trouble. The good girls-are already taken. The girl for me-is yet to be found. Plain and simple, I think I need to expand my network or travel around if I want any chance in finding her. I think it's safe to say there's no point in searching around here anymore. But who knows, some girl might come around to make me say I spoke too soon. Or...I posted too soon...




Am I just too picky?

11 comments:

  1. She could be out there at this moment in his area. Who's to say. Maybe it's just not the right time to meet her yet. There's no rush Tony bologna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way... I've met very few people from my area that I'd be interested in, in that way. Everyone I've felt I REALLY clicked with were people I met from different places... but then of course distance effed that up. I think if there's TRULY one person out there for us (I mean there are probably a bunch of people that work, and are 'good enough') what are the odds that they happen to be within 100 miles of us, when this Earth is HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though relationship plays a big role in one's life, still it's not all about it. You may enjoy focusing on the task at hand then in God's time you'll meet her. As they say, "good things lie to those who know how to wait..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let her find you! just enjoy life. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. no lie. you sound like a really great guy. i'm certain, there's someone out there for you. love is patient. once you find her. she's going to be that one in a million, foorsuuure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're all picky (: but we're also only human.

    You don't come to love by finding the perfect person, but finding someone to love even with imperfections.

    Lol crap, I sound like a fortune cookie.

    Bottom line, I don't think anyone would be "the right person". You just find someone you're willing to put up with, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't go looking for love... It will find you when you least expect it... It will happen.. you're still young

    ReplyDelete
  8. From reading your posts, you totally seem like a great guy. Why aren't there more people like you these days?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you have!!! she is the the most beautiful girl in the world....

    ReplyDelete