Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random notes

Hi.

- Summer is very boring so far, save me?

- I feel less wiser since I got my wisdoms pulled. Was I wise to begin with? :o

- My cheek is almost fully un-swollen! No more chipmunk status. :]

- Go to EDC? ...nahhhhh.

- I wanna play basketball

- Craving some Thai food.

- I feel there is a potential apple of my eye, but I'm playing it real slow. I feel like I'm holding a lot back right now. Don't know if it's a good idea to pursue. Many things saying I should, but many things saying I shouldn't. Time will tell. She's cool :]

- I wanna talk to her right now shhh :p

- Happy summer! Lovin the weather lately.

-Hughughughug hihihi. I am really bored haha. :P

1 comment:

  1. "- I wanna talk to her right now shhh :p"

    awww. this! talk to her, Tony! :) hughughug!

    ReplyDelete