Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Know It's Been a While.

But is it weird if I check up on you here and there?
Just to see how you're doing.
See how's life treating you,
how you're doing in school,
how are the guys treating you.
If you're currently happy or not.
Would be lying if I said I didn't miss having your friendship.
I'll admit it,
I peek your blogs from time to time,
just to see what's currently on your mind,
and how you're feeling.
Don't get me wrong,
in no way at all does this mean,
I still feel for you that way,
It's just who I am to be curious,
about how's everything going on with you.
Sadly because of the way things ended between us,
I can't just talk to you directly to see for myself.
But even though we didn't end so well,
it doesn't mean I don't care how you're doing.
I have too much pride to tell you directly,
but I hope you're doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment