Sunday, January 10, 2010

what is wrong with me

i keep trying to ignore it and let it go but i cant stop thinking about her. i dont even know why! its like i really try to just do my own thing and tell myself theres no way it can happen, i try to literally ignore her, try to let reality just set in, and right when i feel all is going well, she does something to scramble it all up again and make me wonder. wtffff! i really need to stop this, it is getting to my health...no not really but thats just something i kinda always wanted to say lol. but yeahhh i needa let it go. honestly i feel like my mind is like a mirror house that ur standing in the middle of and no matter how much i try to avoid it, i cant help but see u in it. :\


what did she mean by doing that!? it was just a simple...right?? but she never did that before...what made her do that?! is she trying to mess with my head? was that her way of a sign? i think im just trippin...yeah im just trippin...it was just a simple...just a simple...damn...it really made my heart skip a beat...cant believe it made me smile so big afterwords...fckkkk right when i thought i can stop it...it's probably all in my head...yeah...its just all in my head...im sure that didnt mean anything...right?

1 comment:

  1. why are you blogging at 4am! go get some rest. your health needs it (;

    ReplyDelete