Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a Dream?

gotta post this early while its fresh in my head.

trust me when i say this is all true and that i really dreamed of this. okay so last night I couldn't sleep for a while, i tried to close my eyes for a while and just knock out but i couldnt. then all of a sudden, "she" gets into my thoughts and then i think about everything that makes me believe it isnt possible between us and that i should just stop thinking about her. doing this doesnt really help me sleep at all and it keeps me up for about another hour. before i fell asleep, i literally said to myself, "okay, if i have a dream of her tonight, than it will be a sign that i shouldnt stop these feelings and try to just let them go". so...GUESS WHO WAS IN MY DREAM!? it was so weirdddd. we were at a lil kick it, and it wasnt just a dream where i happen to just see her randomly either, we actually talked, and i talked to my other friend about what was actually going on between me and her. in my dream, my friend says, "yeah man i talked to her and its weird cuz we brought you up and she told me she had a crush on you and that you didnt see the signs she was hinting you so she stopped" and i just said "dude are u fuckin serious....? what signs!? i never saw any signs!" then he goes "yeah man im serious, then she said she saw your blogs and formspring and thought you had feelings for another girl so she didnt wanna give it a chance". and then i just got a look on my face like (D:) . then the rest of the dream was like me playing with a cute lil puppy while she sat on a sofa or something thats all i could remember. but wtf right?! did i dream of her because i was thinking of her, or was it cuz of what i told myself? is it a sign?? wtfffffff! i need to get her outta my head! im making too much of a big deal over this, i mean its just a dream....right?


Damn, how I wish dreams could come true. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment