Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need a new car.

agh! so many problems with my car right now. i was on the way back to san jose from work at the oracle arena tonight and the battery dies on me near my house so i tried to make it atleast home but could only make it to this nearby walgreens. i call up jesse and he comes to give my car a jump (thanks bro), afterwords, i go back to my house to get some things i forgot to bring back to san jose with me, and as i enter the house, i leave me car on so the battery can keep on, but then my car was making some wierd noises like it was trying to accelerate on its own but couldnt, when i returned to my car it was still making that noise, then all of a sudden, it dies again!!! so now i think either my batteries dunzo or my alternator is dunzo. either one, im carless right now. i think my cars time is coming D':

so now i am at my house in tennyson and decided to just update my blog in my free time. typing this on my computer for once, man i never use this anymore, just like old times when i use to blog all the time on this! but this thing freezes and lags so much i think it has every virus possibe lol.

right now im waiting for my roomate, he was cool enough to offer to come pick me up and i can leave my car at home. because i have homework that i need to do tomorrow morning and class, i cant spend the night here at home. hopefully i can get it fixed tomorrow since i have work all weekend.

well i have some updates i should put in here:

school started for me this week! so far, i think all of my teachers seem cool and i am aiming for better grades this semester. surprisingly, i have a good amount of people i have met before in some of my classes. i didnt think that would happen on a college campus with tons and tons of students. school and work are both very time consuming and i need to manage them well or else i am going to explode.

speaking of work, working with the warriors is back to being a big hassel because now i have to drive from san jose to oakland to get to the arena and that is such a drag. and honestly, its not that worth it. i have 6 games schedualed to work in the month of feb.

work at forever21 has been the same but everyones hours been getting cut. i have been reduced to about 1 or 2 days a week. i usually always work the weekends with forever, but in feb, i am schedualed about 3-4 games with the warriors over the weekend so i dont know what to do! im getting tired of the job with warriors, the pay and watching them lose is not even worth the drive there -_-

if anyone is wondering about how my crush is going, its fading away now. i havent talked to her in what seems like forever, but not really, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how i look at it. from time to time i find myself wondering to myself if she knows or not, inna way i think she does, but she probably doesnt and my minds playing tricks on me. i think i hide it pretty well? its possible she can see right through my act and see how i feel. but if so, she wouldve done something about it right? ahh ionno. oh well it doesnt matter anymore. as far as i know, she's happy. so everything works out :) we're allllll happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

well, im typed out, hopefully i can update here and there but with school and work and everything, time is of the essence.

ohp! my roomate just called and said he's here right now haha good timing to finish this blog.

cross my fingers for my baby Aurora (my car's name) and hope she makes it out of this ok!

p.s- formspring me if u read this! click here to do so :D

No comments:

Post a Comment