Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One more week.

of break! nooooo! i dont want to start having hw again! :[ oh well im excited for what this semester has in store for me. and i cant wait to see my friends over there again! yahoooooo.

i was suppose to go to work today at 11 so i set my alarm to 9:30...PM not AM! so like a dumbass i woke up at around 12:40 like "wtf why didnt my alarm go off!" -_-. called the store and my manager said "its okay, can you close tomorrow then?" craaaaaap. so im closing tuesday night now. D:

my last days of break consist as this:

Tuesday-lunch/chill/catch-up with Darlene, closing at work
Wed- no plans (great mall anyone???)
Thurs- no plans
Friday-was suppose to go watch Legion with Nancy but i forgot i have to work the warriors game that night! :[
Sat- working 4-close.
Sun- should be working this day. always work sundays. not sure yet since thats next weeks schedule. possibly moving back to the dorm
Mon- should be back to the dorms

so im pretty booked the rest of my days. only free ones are just wednesday and thursday. mannn i work too much. im too young for this life haha.

so recently a lot of people have been telling me they read my blogs and that i seem so sad n stuff, just wanna say, im fine! its nothing, really! thanks for all that have been asking though. and no, i will not tell you who she is. its pointless and im trying to stop these feelings haha.

dont worryyyy im fiiine. :) see?

so now that youve seen my schedule this week, lets make plans for wednesday or thursday! i wanna go to great mall and get some new clothes. i have that feeling like im out of clothes and i hate that feeling. lemme know if ur tryna kick it before i go back to school!

till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment