Thursday, February 26, 2009

sssssnap!

dammit! i snapped my rackets frame today! while we were playing the assistant coaches Andy and Victor, i was gonna smash but rimmed it with like all my strength since my intent was to smash and it made a snap noise. i was about to take the serve when my partner said "oh crap dude ur racket." and i looked down and the frame was done. i was like heartbroken hahaha. so i had to use my backup which i didn't use in so long and it felt so weird. i couldn't adjust and breaking my racket kind of threw my whole mindset off and we lost in third set :\

well its okay after practice i called the place i got my racket and the guy said he can replace it for me at no cost so its all good. only bad thing is that i have to drive to sunnyvale again. and thats like a 45 minute drive and suppesbly theres suppose to be a storm coming in this weekend! :[ the store opens at 11 and to top it off i have work at 1. damm hope i make it.

for some reason, these pass few days i havent really ben talking to anyone lately. i barely even talked to the one girl i can always talk to. i was just really down for some reason. i dont even know why. im probably just have too much on my mind.

sighhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment