Wednesday, February 25, 2009

not playing so good

so lately i havent been playing my best in badminton. this new partnership is kinda hard but we just gotta get use to rotating around the court. the hard thing is me and mike can get most birdies so its our reaction to go for most of them and that makes us tend to go for the same hit then get confused. we just gotta work on that and we'll be fine. we had ranked matches today and we're shooting for Var 1. our first game was kinda dissipointing even though we won but its cuz it was too close. closer than it shouldve been. the last team in our way for var 1 is playing us tomorrow. im pretty confident about that and about getting the var1 spot but i want to show me and my new partner can really be a threat. lets hope so !

i got whooped by Bianca in basketball today hahaha. shes rawww. n adorable at the same time.

my arms kind of sore :\ daammn got hw to do!

i still cant believe i got 1000 hits and still going strong! i prolly get more views here daily then my myspace haha. keep tuning in everyone! i hope im saying things interesting enough to keep u guys comin back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment