Sunday, February 22, 2009

i couldnt have said it better.

This is a comment i got on one of my blogs:

frncissdominc said...

I know I'm only a kid that you see at school. But reading your blogs, not only can I relate to them, I can also understand where your coming from. From reading too what your thought's are, you don't deserve to be a guy to just be friends with. Your basically that boyfriend. Every girl surpasses, and misses what's right in front of them is all they need. You have a lot of love too give and you, yourself cannot just wait to give it to them. Your most deserving. Not being with a girl shouldn't bring you down. Like you said, your a "nice" guy. And not all nice guys finish last. What I would say is wait, wait for that girl to come to you. You don't need her now, just open your eyes to the love around you. Your surrounded by it. And enjoy your Senior year, your only able to live it once. Not enough people take advantage of that. I just wanted to take this time to tell you that. Don't give up, they may not be in this area, but she is somewhere. You'll know who she is. You'll get those butterflies that everybody speaks of. And when you two finally meet and be with each other, she'll be the lucky one to have such a great guy like you who's sincere and cares by her side. :)

-------------------


HOLY DAM can i get an AMEN!?
good stuff francis that touched me. props man
even though we dont talk much u got my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment