Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So close, and yet, so far.

Once again, my conscious has won me over.
Everyone was telling me this.
"Let it off your chest,
it'll help you get over her.
If she rejects you,
than at least you know.
If something happens,
than it happens.
But just get it off your chest,
and it will do way more than bottling it up."
Okay I'll do it.
I needa get it out.
Let her know, that I understand what shes in,
but its just something thats been on my mind.
I planned it all out.
When and how I was going to tell her how I felt.
But then my conscious came along and told me;
"What's the point when you know
she's just gonna reject you?
What do you gain from that?
Fuck it, there's no point.
Sure you'll wonder "what if" for a while,
But what can you do?
Besides, she doesn't even notice.
Just let it go man,
time will let her fade."
You win.
Dammit I hate you.
But your right.
I can't do it.
Besides, I know I'm wasting my time.
So yeah...
I let her go...
But did I ever really have her?


This is the story of me coming literally THIS close to telling her what she will never know. Man I'm done with this.

C:

No comments:

Post a Comment