Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Really late anniversary!

Was suppose to be on January 20th but i completely forgot, but it has been a year since i started this blog! happy anniversary blog, u know ur my only true way of venting and keeping me sane :p. damnnnnnn! now i can look back a year ago to the current date and see what was going on with me at the time. feels like just yesterday i was bored outta mind and decided to make this thing. cant believe i still do it haha. as a matter of fact, im like the only one that actually does still blog out of the people i follow -_-. everyone switched over to tumblr. ahh oh well.

one thing thats funny to look at is my post on valentines last year. funny because i ended up having a valentine that night last year. ahh funny funny. im sure some people can still relate to that one. although valentines was a few days ago too. damn im so late. fck my busy life! ahhhhh! back with some updates soon C:

No comments:

Post a Comment