Saturday, December 26, 2009

excuse my tardy

well time to update since i never do. :P

yes i am back home! winter break is on for me so im home until Jan 26th. been home for a while now, just late on this post.

speaking of late, merry late christmas everyone. i hope everyone had a safe and fulfilling one. i thought we were going to have only family over at my house but it turned out to be a house full of people i didnt know except for a few of my family members. bunch of my moms friends came over and they did the usual asian karokes. it was nice to see my family members again, for the first time in what seemed like forever, we actually had everyone together at a dinner table. that was nice :)

a funny ass thing that happened that night was when i went up to this girl, about my age, that i didnt recognize and put out my hand and said "hi im tony" and she shakes my hand and says "hi im wendy" and i just smile, then look away, and about 5 seconds later i get this look on my face and say "wait...wendy???" and look at her and she smiles big and asks "remember me?" and im like :O and we hug. turns out shes my freakin cousin from my dads side that i havent seen since we were literally little kids! damn what a trip! ohh mann it was so funny how i formally introduced myself to her haha. ahh wow that was funny.

did u get what u wanted? i hope sooo :)

college update: I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES AND GOT MY CREDITS! woot woot! now this may not seem like such an accomplishment but we have to consider the fact that i have 2 jobs, went out, partied, slept in most of my classes, went through a big slump in life, and procrastinated. it feels great :)

ive finally made up with my old close friends. it was so weird and unexpected to me. funny how a near death experience can change everything right? honestly though, like i said in my previous post, it feels really good to have the burden off my shoulder and be in good terms with them. well... most of them haa. -_-

my winter break has been everything ive expected it to be, nothing but work, work and more work. but honestly, when i dont work, i dont have shit to do! i forgot how boring it is around here! ahhh !

on a serious note, even though it may not seem like it, u guys dont know how much i am thankful to have u guys back in my life. goin around the home town doesnt feel so shitty no more. i know we havent done much with our reunion, but just the fact that its there is all i need. thanks bros.

anyways, im home now! for those of you who say you miss me, how bout u try to hang out with me while we have the chance now? atleast hit me up for a visit or somethin! dont be shy, i miss u too :)

one more thing. if anyone wants to ask me anything anonymously, i've moved too formspring.me come ask me something!

thanks for reading. till next time u stalkers :p

No comments:

Post a Comment