Friday, December 11, 2009

Answers to the questions

LAST UPDATE:12/21/09

so these are the answers to the decent questions i receive from my anonymous questionnaire. trust me when i say i am not making these questions up.i am copying and posting them directly as im getting them. the most recent ones will be going from top to bottom, oldest being on the bottom. if youd like to be included in this, shoot me an anonymous question. remember that my answers are my personal opinion. im not speaking on behalf of anyone else but me. okay, enjoy!

attention: i have moved to formspring.me, ask me questions and the answers are there!

CLICK HERE

12/21/09
  • do you consider yourself cute or hot? ;)

    -im just your average guy
  • where'd you get your DOMO hat from fool?!

    -a spencers gift store. ive only worn it like less than 5 times, im willing to sell it if ya want it

12/14/09
  • Enter text here.I heard that you were a jackass, but when it comes to girls you put up a front?

    -honestly, i dont know what this question is asking lol can someone translate for me? cant tell if its a good or bad one. but whoever it came from, if u think im a jackass just because of what you heard, u should get to know someone first before you judge them.

  • Do you catch feelings for a girl easily?

    -it actually varies with individual girls. if i see things that i look for and that i like in her right out the gate, than i may fall for her fast. or it may take time to see that something. or its just not there. but in general, im quick to see if a girl is cute to me, and if she is worth pursuing, right when i meet her. but that does not mean i would go for them right away.
12/13/09
  • What is one thing you always have in your pockets?

    -the blue chapstick moisturizer :p

  • Do you like anyone?

    -at the moment (this date), i am currently not talking to anyone. no crushes right now

  • hey tony :) i see you around campus and my friends say they always see you! One of my girlfriends said they saw you at forever 21 in valleyfair?

    -hello stranger, yes im around campus and yeah i work at forever21 in valleyfair. u should visit me and reveal who u and ur friends are haha :p

  • if a girl was too shy to tell you that she secretly keeps all the little locks of you hair and makes voodoo dolls out of it in hopes of you one day being successful in the stock market. would you do her anyways?

    -HAHAHAHA! i laughed so hard when i saw this. oh man this is funny...but creepy...but for some reason...i would still do her :]. jkjkjk!
12/11/09

  • TONY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

    -lol umm im answering that question haha didnt wanna post this but it was my first one so i had to.

  • wsup with u and that asian girl wonton or voton??

    -her names Yvonne and i nicknamed her vonton just like wonton. cute huh? well yeah shes just a good friend of mine, shes cute so i dont know why those lil underclassmen boys arent trying to get at her lol. i said it before, i would if i was her age. if u read this, hi vonton :]

  • If a girl bought you concert tickets, just for you and her around Christmas time, what would you think?

    -i would think that is really sweet and thoughtful since ive never had this happen before, but only IF it was specifically for me. now if it was for someone else and they changed plans on her and i was like her last resort...thenn ionno if its as sweet haha. and it depends on who it is, if im close to her or not, or if its someone random that i dont talk to at all. but overall, even if we're close or not, i would think its a sweet ass thing to do and it would make me smile...unless its a concert to someone i dont like... like miley cyrus :P whoever sent this...how bout a hint? :)

  • What is your #1 alltime turn on when you meet a girl?

    -ooo this is a tough one, i would have to say, turn on wise, it would have to be the way she looks at me, talks to me, just her overall picture. how she carries herself kinda determines if shes a turn on or not. if someone would ask me what do i physically notice the most on a girl than i can get into that, but since this is just turn on wise, thats all i can say.

  • what is the most embarrassing thing you've said/done around a girl that you liked?

    -hahaha where do i start? i dont know if this is the most embarrassing but its just what came to mind first, i once took this girl i had a thing for out to the movies and before we watched the movie, she wanted to go eat some frozen yogurt so went to this place where they had it. we got our yogurt and stuff and get to the register and picture this: *pat my pockets*... my face does this= :O"oh my god i forgot my wallet at home!" so then she had to pay for me! i felt so stupiddd. afterwords we drove back to my place and i got my wallet so i made up for it by paying for her movie ticket. i dont know if this is embarrassing to anyone else but i find it embarrasing when a girl has to pay for me. thats just how i am!


more to come!

2 comments:

  1. that last annoymous question, sound familiar xD was it in a pervious post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i blogged about it before hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete