Monday, August 10, 2009

TY EVERYONE

i just want to thank everyone that took the time to wish me a happy birthday yesterday. i dont know how all these people found out it was my birthday since i never really made it known it was coming (im guessing myspace lol). even though im sure not everyone of them read this, i just wanna say thanks to everyone that commented me saying it on myspace & facebook, everyone that texted, everyone that tweeted, everyone that called (pio lol :D), and everyone that xanga'ed.... HAHAAA JKJK. xanga!? omg middle school days. anyways though, i really appreciated it, made me feel berry goot :)

for those wondering what i did, i just went out to eat with my mom and then spent the night chillin with morg, jesse, efrom, kevin, (whoa the whole slangs crew reunite! :O) and nugget (-_-) not a big crowd but these are like my closest friends so i cant really think of a better way to spend my birthday....besides clubbing... ahhh one day. (;

for my birthday, my mom said she'd pay the whole $490 ticket i have. AWWW :'( man! if it wasnt for that ticket though, that money could have gone to a great gift D: but im very thankful for that. fckn ticket! sjkahajhfja!

one last thing, i want to thank everyone that gave me a birthday blog shoutout! i went to the dashboard to see my name in all these lil blogs haha :D check em out though, then follow them if yous a boss like me 8)

(click to see, in no special order, just who posted em first haha)

did i miss any? maybe i dont follow you to have noticed? nahh doubt it, but if i did lemme know!

yupyup! ty for reading, ty for wishing me happy birthday, if u didnt, then this is where our friendship ends, okay everyone have a good day/afternoon/night! whenever you read this :D

p.s- j.k we're still friends, i forgive you :)

ahh man, im 18. im an old fart now D:

4 comments: