Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear Everyone,

Hey! sup everyoneeeeeeee. typing this from my dorm right now. man oh man do i have so much to say but too little time. im sorry for never updating anymore. im barely ever online anymore. but i promise i wont just disappear off the face of the earth. i'll try to update when i have time! who reads this crap anymore though right? :P

WELL! college is GRRRRRRREAT! i freakin love it. we have unlimited access into this like buffet of food ahhh! and it changes everyday. mmmmm.

my classes arent all that hard. BUT LET ME TELL YOU, i got HOOKED UP!!!! first off, parking here for ONE semester (3-4 monthhs) is $316 right, i talked to this guy that used someone elses spot for like a year and got a hookup at this spot inna underground apartment garage with this old dude that was renting out his spot. $30/month! he just wanted 6 months in advance so thats $180 for 6 months! wowwww :) so i saved about $400 right there.

THEN, while getting my books, one of my friends said that if i have financial aid, i can be eligibal for renting up to $150 of books for free. i go apply for it at the office and meet this nice ol' viet lady. so in order to get the books, i have to go to the book store and find the new prices. i go and get the prices of these two books that im required to get, and they are both atleast $140+ each! AHH! so im expecting to just get one right, so then im talking to the viet lady and shes like "oh my gootness dis so expensif, im going to hep u ok?" and im like yeah sure. so she hooks me up with BOTH the books i needed for free! so thats another $300 saved! WOWWW. im so lucky :) $700 saved just like that, my momma would be proud.

let me tell you guys about the ladies..... ohh mannn the ladies. ahhh i love it. so beautiful. and it gets sooo fuckin hot around SJ so all the girls are in short shorts and MM MMM! ahhh. i've met so many already, i cant keep track of their names lol.

im planning on going to a BBQ later on tonight with mike and eric.... haha honestly while typing this, eric just called me to tell me to get ready. big frat/sorority bbq tonight! like 100+ people attending. im juiced. will i do anything bad? hmm we'll see. dont worry i can control myself. im the best person to not give into peer pressure. but im down for w/e tonight. haha :D

I LOVE COLLEGE!

and i love you too!

im going back to my house on saturday to get some stuff and a haircut. i miss my nikkas tho bouta kick it with them hopefully.

WELL, i really gotta cut this off right about now, gotta go hit the BBQ. stay safe everyone. thanks for reading. hope everyones enjoying their new school year. geeze you kiddos are getting old ;)

K.I.T!

Coming from my dorm in SJSU,
-TonLoc

2 comments:

  1. awwww, tony! i'm glad youre having fun and enjoying college. :] &I STILL READ THIS. so update often! kbyeloveyou =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dang, lovin' it. Sounds like college is off the hook lol. Dude I miss you though lol. And fyi, I read it. :D
    Take care dude. :)
    Love yah favey.

    ReplyDelete