Thursday, November 5, 2009

Okay

I did fuck up. I did change. I did bring this upon myself. It's not all my fault, but majority of it was. Just put all the blame on me.

Just to let you know, Jesse, that blog wasn't all towards you. Matter of fact, there were only a few lines concerning u. For what it's worth, of everyone thats done this to me, I respect you the most for being the only one that's even talked to me about it, and attempted to do something about it. At least you didn't just change on me without saying a word like the others. If anyone deserves to hate me than it's you. I'm sorry that you had to be the one I told "there's nothing worth coming back to". I wasn't even aiming that towards you, I just wanted it to be known. If you had told me that it really impacted you that much than I would've apologized for it way earlier. It's just that you told me off from there on.... but just to confirm ur reactions, the point and laugh part was one of the many that weren't about you, but about marc and morgan cuz all they do is make fun of me for getting cut from the football and basketball team back in early years of highschool which is fucked up cuz i really tried my ass off just to be told i wasnt good enough, and pointing out someones failure is just fucked up in general, also if i remember right, when you quit the fb team, im pretty sure i told you i would've been quit if i was in your position....yeahh ionno what else to say about that.



Thank you for being a good friend and at least trying to talk it out. Unlike them.

2 comments:

  1. basically that was just it for me man, after that i just felt like "wow so im really nothing to you, even your closest bro." it just really sucked and from there on i just stopped trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said man i didnt know it woulda affected u that bad or else i woulda been took it back. but ionno how it did even hurt that bad since u were already fading with the weekend warriors so we werent that close already hanging out wise and you and morgan are way closer than me. which is another reason we got less close.

    ReplyDelete